Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Zumba way to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...As I was browsing through a forum last night, I stumbled upon the Zumba thread. For months, I've been really contemplating in going back to dance class. Now that I'm 27, I'm starting to feel the terrible back aches, joint aches and all the aches in the world. I started to jog but I felt pathetic. I was alone with my own little iPod.

I wanted to get my groove but but I was a bit reluctant. You see, I could no longer stretch my legs. That's the point. I might end up in day-care type of dance class. And I don't want that. 

What is Zumba? Zumba started way back in the late 90's. An aerobics instructor had only Latin tapes (back then) in his bag to deal with. So he came up with aerobics in a form of Latin dances. Cool, right? So I think this is perfect for me. I need my semi-advance aerobics steps to keep me fit but I might not need the intense Latin dance steps...yet

So I read this deal from MetroDeal (rhymes!). Php1,000 for 10 Zumba classes at any Gold's Gym branch. It's originally worth Php5,500 for the 10 classes but all these for just Ph 1,000... I just thank God for these offers!


Can't wait to start my June. Aside from going back to the night shift, I have this Zumba thing to look forward to.

No comments: