Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Meet our new baby, Jacob

Nope, he's not me and my husband's baby. This is Ethan Jacob L. Saldua, my brother's first born. He was born June 4, 2010 in our province in Cagayan de Oro City.

I first met Jacob on July when he was still a month old. He was not really that tiny but he was delicate. And since he was still too tiny at that time, he wasn't that interactive at all.

Jacob at 1 month
I, then, met for the second time, my nephew Jacob during the holidays. Oh my, what a cute baby! I have come to realize that his face changed since then.

Here he is at 6 months. So big na!
This is how he sleeps
with Tito Aldrin
Tito Aldrin, please open your mouth.
this is LOVE
oh how i miss him sooo bad

But what I really loved about this second meeting is that he's already interacting with people! And mind you, this little man is a people person. He's a charm. He talks (murmur) a lot, laughs a lot, is always hungry but never sad. He's a happy kid. He only cries when he's hungry. He doesn't throw tantrums when he's sleepy. If he's sleepy, he will just close his eyes and sleep. No kiddin'! And at 6 months, he can already utter the word "duh-di" (daddy). Am I a proud tita, oh yes! And I do miss him terribly. *sobs now*

1 comment:

chyng said...

Spoiled yan kay tita for sure! ^_^