Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy New Year!

I know it's been 11 days... but it's at least late than never. Happy New Year, everyone!

First of all, allow me to share my excuses for not having been updating my blog for weeks! Yes, for weeks! And if you check out my previous blog (anniversary at Laiya), it was actually a long overdue entry. You see, our anniversary was on December 18 and I created that blog a few days after. But, to my dismay, I encountered some technical difficulty in posting images in my blog. I thought it might be some server issues but days passed and I can't seem to add more photos. So I let it be, and there, my previous entry about our anniversary.

So what have I been up to?

A lot. I'd say a lot! First, I started the year emailing clients and buyers of my (shameless plug) Corelle sets. Yep, I sell those! Second, before I left CDO after the holidays, my friends asked me to meet them up for a business proposal. Oh yes, another business. But I'll keep that as a secret for now. But one thing's for sure, it will be huge! It is so huge that I could not sleep at night thinking about it; the papers, the process, the fees, capital, etc. The truth is, I'm excited! And at the same time, I'm nervous. Just a few minutes ago I was researching about registering our own corporation. And just earlier today, I was texting my mom, my aunt and my future business partner. What a busy day! And for all these things, I still thank the Lord for all these blessings and the more blessings to come. That's all for now. G'nyt!

No comments: