Pages

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A Test of Wisdom

Now "wisdom" is calling. Darn!! Two mornings ago, I woke up, with my bebe beside me, suffering from extreme pain in my left cheek. I looked up in the mirror and found out... shit!!! It's my wisdom tooth coming out! With swollen gums, man, who wants to pig out!! I've got everything out of my control, swollen gums, cheek plus I feel a sore throat following up.

I can't eat. I can't sleep. I can't work. This is oh so terrible that I want to die. I have this thing checked with a dentist and she said everything is normal. How can she damn call this normal when in fact I'm not in my best mood for the past few days? I have taken millions of milligrams for Mefenamic Acid and my Gardan 500 supposedly for my dysmenorrhea. This is all ridiculous!!

And now I've come to realize why is this called Wisodm tooth --- yes, to test my wisdom when great pain arises. And this is it.. I mean not just physically but emotionally and psychologically, wisdom plays a great role in life. Everything will be shattered when doing things without wisdom. And so this is me now, suffering with an excruciating pain but I'm learning.. Yes, I am.

No comments: