Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Sperry is LOVE

I have always been fascinated with boat shoes. For some reason, I find them smart and chic. So when I told myself I want to get my own boat shoes, it should  not be a puchu-puchu shoes.

Then there's Sebago, Sperry and other boat shoe versions of each brand. But one time, during my cousin's birthday shopping, she bought her own Sperry boat shoes. I was able to have a chance to get inside the Sperry store in Trinoma and everything there is beautiful. But then again, the price is a bit steep.

And so how did Iget my own Sperry? Remember my Christmas Wishlist post and my birthday gift post? Aldrin gave me Php8,000 as his Christmas gift budget but I only spent Php1,990 for the Ray-Ban, right? Well, a portion of the money he gave me went to the Sendong victims and... there's few money left for my Sperry.

Then last Saturday, after Aldrin and I watched Enteng ng Ina Mo, we happened to pass by a store in Megamall that sells Sperry and Keds shoes. To cut the long story short, napabili ako.

So there.... Thanks, my dear husband for your advance birthday gift (My birthday is on January 27).

Bahama in Metallic Suede

1 comment:

CC said...

Want one of these~ but they're expensive. T_T